Return Policy FAQ
What is WriteShop’s guarantee?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with WriteShop, return it postage-paid within 30 days of receiving your book(s), accompanied by a copy of your invoice. You will be refunded the purchase price of the merchandise. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Products do not need to be shrink-wrapped, but must otherwise be in perfect, resalable condition. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer refunds if products have any of the following problems:
- Signs of use
- Missing or torn pages
- Bent corners or creased pages
- Scratched or marked cover
- Obvious odors (such as cooking odors or cigarette smoke)
Do you accept returns after 30 days?
We realize that circumstances can mean missing the 30-day deadline. Before sending a product back for a refund, please email our office to explain your situation and make sure we’re still able to accept your product for return. A 15% restocking fee will apply to late returns.
Can I return WriteShop products purchased elsewhere?
If you purchased a product from a curriculum seller other than WriteShop, you will need to return it to the company you bought it from. WriteShop only accepts returns for items ordered through this website or purchased directly from WriteShop at a homeschool convention.
How do I return a product?
- If you are returning a binder that is no longer shrink wrapped, wrap it in plastic cling film (such as Saran Wrap), to keep the pages from coming loose during shipping. (Do not use Glad Press ‘N’ Seal®, which can leave a residue.)
- Do not affix tape or sticky notes to the book, as these can leave a residue.
- Enclose a copy of your invoice. Include a note explaining your reason for return.
- Do not insert anything—including your receipt—inside the book or binder.
- Make sure your products cannot shift during shipping. This ensures maximum protection for the items. If the item does not fit snugly into the box, surround it with lightweight packing material such as crumpled paper (not newspaper) or bubble wrap. Please do not use peanuts for packing, as the static electricity generated can leave styrofoam residue on the books.
- Secure the box with packing tape.
- Return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility. We recommend Media Mail as the least expensive shipping option. Purchase of insurance and/or delivery confirmation is up to you. Although we have never had trouble with a lost package, a slight risk always exists. We cannot issue a refund if we don’t receive the product. Please return to:
2726 Mildred Pl.
Ontario, CA 91761