Homeschool conventions 2011: Florida and NC
Two of the largest homeschool conventions in the country take place this coming weekend, May 26-28, 2011. It’s the perfect opportunity to refresh and recharge, learn from great speakers, and browse through curriculum. Look for the WriteShop booth at both the FPEA and NCHE exhibit halls.
If you live in the Orlando area, run—don’t walk—to this year’s outstanding Florida Parent Educators Association (FPEA) Convention at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. On Friday, May 26, Kim Kautzer will be speaking on “Teaching Writing: The Big Picture,” giving an overview of what to teach and when—and sharing loads of ideas!
- FPEA: WriteShop booth #329
And if you homeschool in North Carolina, don’t miss out on the annual North Carolina Home Educators’ Convention (NCHE) in Winston-Salem.
- NCHE: WriteShop booth #41
At the conventions you can:
- See our full line of WriteShop products
- Purchase the newest WriteShop Primary books.
- Take a sneak peek at the exciting new WriteShop Junior series (coming soon)!
- Learn how you can teach a WriteShop co-op class in your area.
- Receive much-needed encouragement about teaching writing.
Whichever conference you attend, it will be a great time to stop by our booth to ask questions, see what’s new, or browse through WriteShop books in person. Visit the convention sites for workshop schedule, exhibit hall hours, and directions to the conventions. See you there!
And if you live on the West Coast, make sure to check WriteShop’s convention schedule to see where we’ll be next!
. . . . .
To learn more about WriteShop, visit our website at www.writeshop.com.