Everyone’s getting more comfy with e-books and digital products these days. While most people don’t have trouble with our downloads, we have some easy answers here for the few who do.
- Where is the link to my digital products?.
- Help! When I click the link in my email, I get an error message (or blank page).
- My download link expired. Can I still get my digital products?
- My computer crashed and I lost my digital products. Can I get replacements?
- May I share my digital products with others?
- May I resell digital products or e-books?
- May I burn my download to a disk?
- I’m having trouble opening my e-book on my Mac. Any suggestions?
Where is the link to my digital products?The moment your payment is processed, an email receipt containing your download links is automatically sent out. You should receive this first email within 15 minutes of placing your order. A second email will follow in 1-2 days to confirm completion of your order. This second email contains download links as well. If you haven’t received either of these emails, please check your spam folder.
If you can’t find these emails in your spam folder, it’s possible your email address was entered incorrectly during checkout. Don’t worry—we’re happy to help you! Simply email us to request a new link, making sure to include your name, order date, and order ID number (if known).
Help! When I click the link in my email, I get an error message (or blank page).First, try clicking the link a second time. We’ve found that even if a link fails to work the first time, it often downloads on future tries.
If that doesn’t do the trick, simply call or email us and we’ll be happy to send the files to you another way. When emailing, include your name, order date, and order ID or invoice number. We’d also appreciate knowing what kind of error you’re experiencing.