An essential part of WriteShop Junior Book D, the Activity Pack is actually two workbooks in one!
The left side contains the Student Worksheets, and the right side contains the Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack. Both are tear-off pads.
COMPONENT 1: STUDENT WORKSHEET PACK
The Student Worksheet portion of the Activity Pack has 60 activity pages your child will use to complete parts of each lesson. Games, word banks, worksheets, and graphic organizers introduce children to lifelong writing skills such as brainstorming and self-editing.
Student Worksheet Pack includes
- Pre-writing Activities
- Skill Builders
- Journal Prompt Pages
- Brainstorming Worksheets
- Reading Log Forms
- Self-editing Checklists
- Writing Skills Evaluation Charts
COMPONENT 2: FOLD-N-GO GRAMMAR PACK, Level 1
Make 10 Fold-N-Go grammar and writing guides, each devoted to a different skill. Simple rules, engaging examples, and practice exercises make learning or reviewing grammar fun! By the end of Level 1, your student will have assembled his own set of 10 portable reference folders.
Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack includes
- 10 Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides printed on colored paper
- 20 Fold-N-Go Bookmarks for quick review
- Assembly Instructions
- Answer Keys
You will also need 10 tabbed file folders (not included).
The Activity Pack is not a stand-alone product. It is necessary for success with WriteShop Junior Book D and requires the Book D Teacher’s Guide for instructions.
If purchasing the PRINT version
Each child will need his or her own Activity Pack. You may purchase one Activity Pack for each student, or you may reproduce pages for single-family use only. If you plan to make copies, please note the following:
- Student Worksheet pages are white and will photocopy cleanly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper and may not reproduce well (with some printers, pages come out gray). If you plan to make copies of the white Student Worksheet pages, it is recommended that you also purchase an extra Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack (sold separately) for each additional child.
If purchasing the E-BOOK (digital) version
- You will receive an email containing a link to the digital download of the Activity Pack.
- You may print as many Activity Pack pages as you need for your single-family use only.
Notice to Co-ops and Schools
- Worksheet pages and evaluation charts may be reproduced for single-family use only.
- Co-ops and schools may NOT print the Activity Pack pages without a site license agreement.
- Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
Nancy I. Sanders
3rd or 4th grade; may also be used with reluctant 5th graders
2-pack wraparound book cover with tear-off pages, Student Worksheets make up half of the Junior Activity Pack, Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack makes up the other half
Yes, you'll need both teacher and student components
Teacher's Guide Book D, Time-Saver Pack D