Our WriteShop I & II Bundle sets teens on a course for success. Lessons teach various kinds of writing, including creative writing, expository writing, narrative, persuasive, and essay writing. Students also learn important techniques of style and self-editing. With each lesson, they learn and practice new skills, apply them to their current writing project, and edit and revise the composition several times. By the end of the lesson, they'll have a polished paper to be proud of!
Parents and teachers love WriteShop! This flexible writing program is ideal for homeschoolers, classrooms, or co-ops. So whether you teach at home or in a school, offer a weekly class, or tutor privately, WriteShop I and II help seasoned teachers and insecure parents tackle junior high- and high school-level writing with confidence. You'll love the detailed lesson plans and step-by-step student instructions.
WriteShop I & II Bundle includes
- Teacher's Manual for WriteShop I & II
- WriteShop I Student Workbook
- WriteShop II Student Workbook
- Journal All Year! Essay Prompt Calendar for Teens
- Teacher's Manual features a softcover, plastic-coil binding with sturdy tabbed dividers.
- Student workbooks are consumable. Purchase an extra WriteShop I or WriteShop II workbook for each additional student.
- Workbooks are paperback books with loose-leaf pages. Pages are 3-hole punched and ready for your own binder.
- Journal All Year is available in digital format only. Just download and print.
If you prefer Video Lessons
- WriteShop I or WriteShop II Video Course ONLY (does not include books)
Each child will need his or her own student workbook. The consumable Student Workbooks have some copying restrictions, so you may either purchase one WriteShop I and WriteShop II workbook per child, or you may duplicate certain pages according to WriteShop's copyright:
- Permission is granted to copy worksheet pages and rubrics for single-family use only (i.e. pages with blank lines or other fill-in options).
- You DO NOT have permission to reproduce read-only pages (pages not meant to be written on).
- Purchase the e-book (digital) version if you plan to make copies of the entire student workbook (single-family use only).
- Co-ops and schools may NOT make copies. Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
E-BOOK (DIGITAL) VERSION
You will receive an email containing a link to the digital download of all four products in the WriteShop I & II Bundle.
A good thesaurus is also essential for WriteShop students. The Synonym Finder [affiliate link] is our favorite thesaurus, and we highly recommend it for use with the WriteShop program.
Kim Kautzer and Debra Oldar
6th-11th grade, middle or high school
Journal All Year! Teen Writing Prompt Calendar, WS I & II Teacher's Manual, WS I Student Workbook, WS II Student Workbook
WriteShop I student workbook, WriteShop II student workbook, Copying & Dictation Exercises