Trouble in the cone zone
What’s wrong with this picture?
- The sign makers misspelled “within.”
- They capitalized the “P” in “Prohibited.”
- Next, “WAIT CONES” is unnecessarily shouted out in all caps.
- Afterward, we find the appalling misspelling of the word “enforced.”
- Finally, from a purely logical perspective, shouldn’t they be prohibiting parking in areas with wait cones, not in areas with no wait cones?
. . . . .
Stop by every 1st and 3rd Wednesday for a peek into the world of spelling, punctuation, or grammar gone wrong!