WriteShop Junior is a creative writing program that appeals to many learning styles. As with all WriteShop products, Book E helps you guide students through the steps of the writing process. To keep the experience fun, each lesson includes games and activities that teach and review important writing and self-editing skills.
Successful writing results from purposeful instruction. WriteShop Junior has been created with parent-and-child partnership in mind, so plan to work together with your student through each step of the program.
Value Pack includes
- Book E Teacher's Guide view details
- Activity Pack E view details
- Time-Saver Pack E view details
- Junior Writer's Notebook 1 view details
If Purchasing the Print Version
The consumable Activity Pack may be reproduced for your immediate family. Student Worksheet pages are printed on white paper and will reproduce clearly. The Fold-N-Go Grammar section, which is printed on colored paper, may not photocopy well.
- Option 1: If photocopying is not an option, buy an extra Book E Activity Pack for each additional student.
- Option 2: If you plan to photocopy the white Student Worksheet pages from the Activity Pack but give each child their own Fold-N-Go, buy an extra Level 2 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional child.
- Option 3: Order the digital (PDF) version of the Book E Activity Pack so you can print as many student pages as you need.
If Purchasing the E-book (Digital) Version
The digital Value Pack is available as a PDF download. It contains everything you will need for teaching Book E, whether you plan to use the program with just one child or with several. Feel free to download and print as many copies from the E-books as you need for your immediate family's use only.
Nancy I. Sanders
4th or 5th grade; may also be used with reluctant 6th (or even 7th) graders
Print or digital bundle
Junior Writer's Notebook is available in E-book (digital PDF) format only