Update: WriteShop Primary Book A
Interest in WriteShop Primary continues to mount!
At last weekend’s FPEA conference in Orlando, nearly 100 people signed up to receive e-mail notification of WriteShop Primary’s release dates! We’re excited to bring out a product that will meet many of your needs for a gentle early-elementary writing curriculum.
WriteShop Primary Book A’s release is getting closer, so let me catch you up a bit!
- We’re now calling Book A a K/1-level book, but it’s really ideal for pre- or beginning writers in kindergarten, first, or second grades.
- We feel quite official now that we have ISBN numbers for our books!
- After introducing our prototype at several conventions, we’ve made a few simple changes, including a font change to improve readability.
- The Activity Set Worksheet Pack for Book A is finished. There’s a worksheet to support and reinforce skills taught in each lesson. Here’s a little peek at the worksheet for Lesson 8.
- David, our layout designer, is making final tweaks to the Book A text as we speak.
- We hope to go to print next week. Oh, pray! Pray!