WriteShop Primary Activity Pack | Book C
In addition to the WriteShop Primary Book C Teacher’s Guide, you will need this reproducible Activity Set Worksheet Pack to round out the program.
The Activity Pack is an integral part of WriteShop Primary. It features activity worksheets that introduce and support the skills taught in each of the 10 lessons—in a fun and non-threatening way. The reverse side of each worksheet offers an illustrated, grade-level-lined page where children can independently practice handwriting, spelling, or other basic writing skills according to their ability. The pack also contains evaluation charts for tracking each child’s progress.
The Activity Pack is not a stand-alone product. The Teacher’s Guide will instruct you on how to guide your child through the worksheet activities.
For your convenience, Book C is also available as a bundled set, which includes the Teacher’s Guide and Activity Pack.
If purchasing the PRINT version
- Permission is granted to reproduce pages for single-family use only.
- If you don’t have access to a copy machine, plan to purchase Activity Pack for each child.
If purchasing the E-book (digital) version
- Permission is granted to print out unlimited pages for single-family use only.
Notice to Co-ops and Schools
- Co-ops and schools may NOT reproduce Activity Pack pages, but must either purchase one pack for each student or obtain a site license from WriteShop.
- Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
Nancy I. Sanders
Loose pages packaged in a reusable storage sleeve
Yes, you'll need both teacher and student components
Teacher's Guide Book C