Do I Need This Product?YES, if...
You are NOT using WriteShop Junior Book F, but you'd like a stand-alone grammar tool.
You are purchasing the PRINT version of the Book F Activity Pack but plan to teach more than one child. (Since the Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper, they may not photocopy well. Therefore, you might want to get an extra Fold-N-Go for each additional child.)NO, if...
You are purchasing the PRINT version of the Book F Activity Pack and will only teach one child.
You are purchasing the E-BOOK version of WriteShop Junior Book F Activity Pack. (It already includes Fold-N-Go Grammar, and you may print as many copies as you need for your own family's use.)
Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack includes
- 10 Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides printed on colored paper
- 20 Fold-N-Go Bookmarks for quick review
- Assembly Instructions
- Answer Keys
- Key grammar and writing rules
- Examples that are clever and interesting
- Practice exercises such as matching, short answer, word search puzzles, and crossword puzzles
- May be used to supplement or reinforce a more comprehensive grammar program
- If your children are using WriteShop Junior Book F, the Activity Pack already includes Fold-N-Go Grammar for one child. You may wish to purchase an extra Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional student
- NOT using Book F? That's OK! Simply purchase the Level 3 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack (either print or E-book version) as a stand-alone grammar tool.
If purchasing the PRINT version
- Each child will need his or her own Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack. You may purchase one per student, or you may duplicate the pages according to WriteShop policies and copyright.
- Permission is granted to photocopy unlimited pages for single-family use only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper and may not reproduce well (with some printers, the pages come out gray). It is recommended that you purchase an extra Level 3 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional child.
If purchasing the E-BOOK (digital) version
- Digital version is available for immediate download. You will receive a download link in your email receipt.
- If you prefer to print your own pages (on either colored or white paper), purchase the Level 3 Fold-N-G0 Grammar Pack as a digital product (PDF download).
- Permission is granted to print out unlimited pages for single-family use only.
Notice to Co-ops and Schools
- Co-ops and schools may NOT print the Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack pages without a site license agreement.
- Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
Nancy I. Sanders
Loose pages printed on brightly colored paper, shrink-wrapped
What Parents Are Saying…
Fold-N-Go Grammar was a hit. We appreciated the layout of the pages— they are visually pleasing and easy to follow.
Kim H., Washington
The Fold-N-Go Grammar exercises were very helpful for teaching grammar, as we are not using a separate program for that subject.
Melody B., California
I love the lessons learned in the Fold-N-Go and look forward to looking back on them as a resource.
Susan T., Florida
[My son] loves the Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides. He actually looks forward to completing this each lesson and loves to go back and look at his previous guides.
Erika K., Texas
We looked forward to the Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides because they built his confidence every time.
Jennifer J., Illinois
We loved the concept of Fold-N-Go bookmarks. We found them particularly helpful to refer to when writing the 5-paragraph summary.
Mindy H., Utah
Scope and Sequence
Your child will make the following lapbook-style folders using the Level 3 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack.
Lesson 1: Grammar Review
Lesson 2: Figures of Speech
Lesson 3: Journals
Lesson 4: Point of View
Lesson 5: Poetry
Lesson 6: Contractions
Lesson 7: Paragraph Pointers
Lesson 8: Apostrophes
Lesson 9: Responding to Literature
Lesson 10: Commas
Each completed Fold-N-Go will have six colorful pages. Pages will be assembled in file folders to create 10 individual lapbook-style grammar guides. (File folders not included.)