Do I Need This Product?YES, if...
You are NOT using WriteShop Junior Book E, but you'd like a stand-alone grammar tool.
You are purchasing the PRINT version of the Book E Activity Pack but plan to teach more than one child. (Since the Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper, they may not photocopy well. Therefore, you might want to get an extra Fold-N-Go for each additional child.)NO, if...
You are purchasing the PRINT version of the Book E Activity Pack and will only teach one child.
You are purchasing the E-BOOK version of WriteShop Junior Book E Activity Pack. (It already includes Fold-N-Go Grammar, and you may print as many copies as you need for your own family's use.)
Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack includes
- 10 Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides printed on colored paper
- 20 Fold-N-Go Bookmarks for quick review
- Assembly Instructions
- Answer Keys
- Key grammar and writing rules
- Examples that are clever and interesting
- Practice exercises such as matching, short answer, word search puzzles, and crossword puzzles
- May be used to supplement or reinforce a more comprehensive grammar program
- If your children are using WriteShop Junior Book E, the Activity Pack already includes Fold-N-Go Grammar for one child. You may wish to purchase an extra Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional student
- NOT using Book E? That's OK! Simply purchase the Level 2 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack (either print or E-book version) as a stand-alone grammar tool
If purchasing the PRINT version
- Each child will need his or her own Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack. You may purchase one per student, or you may duplicate the pages according to WriteShop policies and copyright.
- Permission is granted to photocopy unlimited pages for single-family use only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper and may not reproduce well (with some printers, the pages come out gray). It is recommended that you purchase an extra Level 2 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional child.
If purchasing the E-BOOK (digital) version
- If you prefer to print your own pages (on either colored or white paper), purchase the Level 2 Fold-N-G0 Grammar Pack as a digital product (PDF download).
- Permission is granted to print out unlimited pages for single-family use only.
Notice to Co-ops and Schools
- Co-ops and schools may NOT print the Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack pages without a site license agreement.
- Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
Nancy I. Sanders
Loose pages printed on brightly colored paper, shrink-wrapped
What Parents Are Saying…
The Fold-N-Go is a fave every time. Silas can’t get enough of the puzzles and games. And I learned something [too] … I love it when that happens!
I would have to say the Fold-N-Go Grammar was my favorite of the activities. We were able to create something highly functional and applicable to what she both is and will be doing with her English studies.
Jen, Thou Shalt Not Whine
My kids were always excited to start a new lesson because that meant a new Fold-N-Go!
We love the Fold-N-Gos! Grammar has never been a favorite subject for my 11-year-old son. However, these break grammar down in such a fun and easy-to-use way that he now understands the concepts and doesn’t even realize that it is ‘grammar.’ Anything that is simple to use while still effective is a must for any homeschool family, and these fit the bill perfectly!
My children are so excited to do the Fold-N-Gos! I am very pleased at how enthusiastic they are about them! My 6th grader doesn’t mind them, they are a great review for her.
The Fold-N-Go was, as always, extremely helpful as a way to teach a new concept or skill. As we’ve largely approached homeschooling from a Charlotte Mason point of view, we have not really had formal writing of any kind aside from copywork … The Fold-N-Go has been such a blessing to us!
The Fold-N-Go is always a favorite part of the WriteShop process.
Scope and Sequence
Your child will make the following lapbook-style folders using the Level 2 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack.
Lesson 1: Sentences
Lesson 2: Four Kinds of Sentences
Lesson 3: Compound Sentences
Lesson 4: Parts of Speech: Review
Lesson 5: Dialogue
Lesson 6: Homophones, Homonyms, and Homographs
Lesson 7: Five Paragraphs
Lesson 8: Prefixes and Suffixes
Lesson 9: Compound Words
Lesson 10: Synonyms and Antonyms
Each completed Fold-N-Go will have six colorful pages. Pages will be assembled in file folders to create 10 individual lapbook-style grammar guides. File folders not included.