More puns, please
If you’ve enjoyed some of my previous “punnish” posts, here’s another batch to brighten your Thursday. Happy punning!
- The mime wanted to say something, but he wasn’t aloud.
- Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?
- After working for 24 hours straight he called it a day.
- A baker stopped making donuts after he got tired of the hole thing.
- My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn’t concentrate.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure…
- Have you heard about that online origami store? It folded.
- I recently spent money on detergent to unclog my kitchen sink. It was money down the drain.
- Sir Lancelot once had a very bad dream about his horse. It was a knight mare.
Sign up for the WriteShop list to get your free 33 printable word bank prompts.