April foolishness for punsters
It’s April Fool’s Day! Could there be a more appropriate time for a dose of writing humor? Share these groaners with your family today!
- I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- That girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
Want more pun-ishment? Check out these silly offerings: