Free Gift for Subscribers: Journal All Year! Writing Prompt Calendar Bundle
Use the form below to sign up. The first email you receive after confirming your subscription will have directions for accessing your Journal All Year! Writing Prompt Calendar Bundle at no cost.
Journal All Year! Writing Prompt Calendar Bundle
This bundle includes a total of 480 writing and essay prompts to inspire both elementary and teen students for an entire calendar year! You get two different products with a total value of $7.00:
- Journal All Year! Elem. Writing Prompt Calendar (for grades 3-8) $3.50
- Journal All Year! Teen Writing Prompt Calendar (for grades 7-12) $3.50
Print the prompts in your choice of three formats: calendars, cards, or strips.
Each set contains 240 writing and essay prompts to carry you through an entire calendar year and includes a wide variety of topics to inspire students from elementary grades all the way through high school.
Both calendar collections include printing instructions and a ideas for using the writing prompts. There is no single way to use the calendars, cards, and strips; they are flexible, so you can tailor them to your needs!
Examples from the Elementary Writing Prompt Collection
- Where would you choose to stay for a week: an underwater hotel or an igloo hotel? Why?
- When you are in a bad mood, is it easy for you to snap out of it? Why or why not?
- What emergency supplies should everyone keep in their cars? Why?
Examples from the Teen Writing Prompt Collection
Each week features five categories of essay prompts—persuasive, creative, argumentative, expository, and reflective, providing topics that inspire factual, imaginative, or personal writing.
- persuasive — Write a paragraph or two in which you persuade a friend to break a habit that is harmful to their physical, emotional, or financial health. Back up your argument with logic, examples, and facts.
- creative — Our lives can be compared to pieces of clay, which are slowly molded and shaped into finished works of art. Write about the feelings of a potter or sculptor as—slowly but surely—his clay becomes something useful and beautiful.
The Writing Prompt Calendars are not dated, so you can use them year after year whenever you need writing inspiration for your elementary students and teenagers. Start at any month, printing out only the pages you need.
As a subscriber, you will receive a monthly email with tips for teaching writing, free printables, and themed writing prompts. When new products are available, you will be the first to know. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you are already a subscriber, please look for information about how to download your Journal All Year! Writing Prompt Calendar Bundle in your next monthly newsletter.
Would you like to share this great mini lesson with other homeschool parents? Give them the link to this page writeshop.com/free-gift so they can sign up too!