15th Birthday Bash Giveaway – WriteShop I or II
We’ve been celebrating WriteShop’s 15th birthday all month … and that means another great giveaway! This week’s drawing targets families with homeschooled teens, and the winner’s package comes with your choice of Writeshop I or WriteShop II, valued at up to $122!
Enter to win a WriteShop I or II curriculum set!
- See an overview of WriteShop I & II.
- Prize package includes Teacher’s Guide and Student Workbook.
- Winner may choose level I or II.
- Winner may choose either print or digital Student Workbook (TM is only available in print).
WriteShop I & II Features
- Solid writing foundation for 6th-10th graders using WriteShop I
- Advanced writing concepts for 8th-12th graders using WriteShop II
- Incremental lessons with a strong emphasis on editing
- Practical grammar application as students relate grammar to writing through Skill Builders
- Goal of mastery through lots of review
- Creative and varied lessons and activities
- Graphic organizers and step-by-step strategies that help students with learning difficulties
- Flexible scheduling
Follow the directions on the RaffleCopter widget below to enter.
Rules: This giveaway is open to United States residents, ages 18 years and older only. Giveaway ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on January 31. The winner will be selected at random using Random.org via RaffleCopter.
The winner will notified via email and given 72 hours to respond. You must enter a valid email address to win. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by email or does not respond within 72 hours, the prize will be forfeited and and alternate winner selected.
- See our complete giveaway rules
- No purchase necessary.
- All giveaways are void where prohibited.
- Open to all age 18 and older.
- Winners are chosen randomly, by Rafflecopter.
Fantasy & Fairy Tales StoryBuilders
Printable Writing Prompt Cards
192 printable writing prompt cards start kids off with the basic elements of a story—character, character trait, setting, and plot. Even your most reluctant student will beg for StoryBuilders!