Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack | Level 1
Fold-N-Go Grammar offers simple yet effective exercises that introduce or review grammar rules and essential writing skills. In Level 1 your child will make 10 lapbook-style folders, each devoted to a different skill such as Punctuation, Self-Editing, Nouns, Adjectives, and References.
WriteShop Junior Activity Pack D already includes the Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack. Purchase a Fold-N-Go only if needed as a stand-alone grammar resource OR for a second student using Book D.
Grammar will soon become your children’s favorite subject when you introduce them to Fold-N-Gos! With the Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack, you’ll make 10 lapbook-style grammar and writing flipbooks, each devoted to a different skill. Each colorful page presents simple rules, engaging examples, and practice exercises that make learning or reviewing grammar fun. At the end of Level 1, kids will have their very own set of portable reference guides, along with matching bookmarks for quick review.
Do I Need This Product?
You are NOT using WriteShop Junior Book D, but you’d like a stand-alone grammar tool.
You are purchasing the PRINT version of the Book D Activity Pack but plan to teach more than one child. (Since the Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper, they may not photocopy well. Therefore, you might want to get an extra Fold-N-Go for each additional child.)
You are purchasing the PRINT version of the Book D Activity Pack and will only teach one child.
You are purchasing the E-BOOK version of WriteShop Junior Book D Activity Pack. (It already includes Fold-N-Go Grammar, and you may print as many copies as you need for your own family’s use.)
Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack includes
- 10 Fold-N-Go Grammar Guides printed on colored paper
- 20 Fold-N-Go Bookmarks for quick review
- Assembly Instructions
- Answer Keys
- Key grammar and writing rules
- Examples that are clever and interesting
- Practice exercises such as matching, short answer, word search puzzles, and crossword puzzles
- May be used to supplement or reinforce a more comprehensive grammar program
- If your children are using WriteShop Junior Book D, the Activity Pack already includes Fold-N-Go Grammar for one child. You may wish to purchase an extra Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional student
- NOT using Book D? That’s OK! Simply purchase the Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack (either print or E-book version) as a stand-alone grammar tool
If purchasing the PRINT version
- Each child will need his or her own Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack. You may purchase one per student, or you may duplicate the pages according to WriteShop policies and copyright.
- Permission is granted to photocopy unlimited pages for single-family use only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Fold-N-Go pages are printed on colored paper and may not reproduce well (with some printers, the pages come out gray). It is recommended that you purchase an extra Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack for each additional child.
If purchasing the E-BOOK (digital) version
- If you prefer to print your own cardstock pages, or you are teaching more than 3 students, purchase the Time-Saver Pack as a digital product (PDF download).
- Permission is granted to print out unlimited pages for single-family use only.
Notice to Co-ops and Schools
- Co-ops and schools may NOT print the Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack pages without a site license agreement.
- Please contact WriteShop regarding educational discounts and site-licensing information.
Nancy I. Sanders
Loose pages printed on brightly colored paper, shrink-wrapped
What Parents Are Saying…
We love the Fold-N-Gos! Grammar has never been a favorite subject for my 11-year-old son. However, these break grammar down in such a fun and easy-to-use way that he now understands the concepts and doesn’t even realize that it is ‘grammar.’ Anything that is simple to use while still effective is a must for any homeschool family, and these fit the bill perfectly!
Fold-N-Gos have been a wonderful opportunity to review and learn grammar concepts. If that weren’t enough, they’re fun and something my daughter looks forward to. I love that!
Heidi, New York
We love Fold-N-Gos! It is much easier to correct a child’s writing by using the guide than by the ‘Mom says so’ rule!
The Fold-N-Go Grammar pack is my favorite part of this program.
Karen, The Fruit of Her Hands
Scope and Sequence
Your child will make the following lapbook-style folders using the Level 1 Fold-N-Go Grammar Pack.
Lesson 1: Punctuation Marks
Lesson 2: Self-editing
Lesson 3: Nouns
Lesson 4: Pronouns
Lesson 5: Verbs
Lesson 6: Adjectives
Lesson 7: Adverbs
Lesson 8: Prepositions
Lesson 9: Capitalization
Lesson 10: References
Each completed Fold-N-Go will have six colorful pages. Pages will be assembled in file folders to create 10 individual lapbook-style grammar guides. File folders not included.