Incredible homeschool sale benefits a family in need!
3 Truths about Homeschoolers
As a 15-year homeschooling veteran, I’ve discovered three truths about most homeschoolers:
- We love a bargain, especially on curriculum!
- We’re a passionate bunch.
- We watch out for and care for each other.
Now you have a chance to prove just how true this is! Let me explain.
A Special Family
Some of you may be familiar with the wonderful homeschooling company, Hands and Hearts. The owners, Jeff and Kate Estes, create fabulous hands-on history kits you can use to supplement your history studies.
Not one of us is immune to life’s trials, but the Estes family has experienced more than their share. I cannot tell you how much I admire their deeply rooted faith. If you’ve had a chance to follow Kate’s blog, you know that in the midst of their darkest hours, their faith and peace has been a tremendous inspiration.
These past several years have produced a string of exceptional trials for this family:
- Last spring, their Hands and Hearts business was stopped temporarily by unreasonable CPSIA regulations,creating tremendous hardship as the company’s profitability took a nosedive.
- Their little 3-year-old Noah suffers with mitochondrial disease. Ultimately, this rare disease will claim his life. He is hospitalized frequently—and often suddenly—leaving Kate to drop everything to rush him to the hospital.
- Jeff has been out of work for many months. He has been unable to land another job that gives him the flexibility to care for their other seven children while Kate is at the hospital with Noah many miles away. Their savings has been exhausted and they are close to losing their home.
A Chance to Give . . . and Receive!
When their fellow Christian publishers heard what was going on, we all jumped in to try to help. Check out this incredible way you can bless the Estes family and get nearly 10X your donation back in gifts from homeschool publishers you know and trust, including:
- Teach Magazine
- Bright Ideas Press
- A Journey Through Learning
- Raising Real Men
- and many more!
I’m putting out a call to action! Can you help this dear family? If so, by making a small donation of only $39, you’ll receive over $350 worth of fantastic products .
Not only that, if you donate $39 or more, your name also goes into a drawing for several Super Prize Packages. There are two Grand Prizes valued at over $849 each, and three First Prizes, valued at over $100 each. Among the prizes is a WriteShop package worth over $100!
- Show your passion!
- Help another homeschooling family!
- And land a bargain for yourself in the process!
If you would like to receive a fantastic assortment of homeschool goodies while helping Jeff and Kate, please click here. Even if you’re not a homeschooler and you would just like to make a donation without taking the products, you’re welcome to do that as well. The sale continues through January 30.
Edited: The benefit sale has ended, but if you’d still like to make a donation, please click here and find the PayPal button.
Thanks for taking the time to read about this very difficult situation. And whether or not you are able to donate, would you please remember to pray for this dear family?
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory.” Ephesians 3:20-21
With deepest appreciation,